Planning For 2016 With The Master Plan and OTI Diaries
the end of the year fast approaching it’s time to start
thinking about which diary will be best to help you stay organised for the year
at Lime Tree Kids we are very excited to be stocking the two most STYLISH and POPULAR
organisers for 2016, the OTi (on To IT) and Master
OTi is the organiser
of choice for women with style. Available in a range of on trend
designs including stripes and animal print, it’s not only lovely
to look at but will keep you and your family organised for the year ahead. The OTI organiser calendar runs from January
2016 to January 2017 and each week is spread over two pages and includes the following:
* To do list
* Public and school
holidays (Australia and New Zealand
* Menu and exercise
* List of people to
* Event section to
help making organising your next holiday or entertaining with friends easier.
OTi is also packed with other great features including:
* A removable
contacts and info booklet - giving you a single place to store your important
info and contacts.
* Refillable shopping
list post it notes
* Pocket for loos
* Durable and
* Pen loop and pen is
* Elastic enclosure
The Master Plan Diary is the perfect organiser to help busy families stay on top of their appointments and errands. The Master Plan diary is available is a range of bright and vibrant colours, has an easy week view and best of all, with just one glance you can see what everyone in the family has scheduled for the week ahead. It’s calendar also starts in October 2015 and goes through to January 2017 - allowing you to begin to get ready for the new year ahead. The Master Plan Diary really is the ultimate family organiser and some of it’s other features include:
- *It has an unique and vertical layout which allows you to arrange your day in a way which suits you best.
- *It’s stylish and easily fits in your handbag, so it’s always there when you need it.
- *An elastic closure, ribbon marker, removable notebook and perforated corners help keep your diary organised.
- *There is also space for your menu plans, birthdays and a to do list.
- *School holidays and public holidays for Australia, UK and New Zealand are included an they are perforated so you can remove the holidays which are not relevant to you.
So what are you waiting for? Visit our online shop today and start getting organised for 2016 now!