The Elf On The Shelf cheat sheet that every parent needs!
Coming up with different ideas for your Elf on the Shelf can be tricky...but it doesn't have to be! We've got your Elf on the Shelf Cheat Sheet to get you through December without any worry or fuss!
Be sure to tag us on Instagram @limetreekids with the hashtag #limetreekids to share your Elf on the Shelf ideas!
Haven't got your Elf yet? Don't worry, purchase online now.
Elf on the Shelf Ideas
1. Wash Your Hands Elf - It only seems fitting to include this after the year that has been 2020...even elves need great hygiene! Use a whiteboard marker to write on your mirror for easy clean up afterwards.
2. Hide and Seek Elf - Your children will love to hunt around the kitchen to try find their elf in hiding!
3. Pick Up Your Toys Elf - We are sure this will be a popular one for many! Children love to listen to what their Elf has to say so what better way to do it than through this idea.
4. Bath Time Elf - Sit back with Bath Time elf who is relaxing amongst their marshmallows! You can even substitute this for popcorn and enjoy a yummy snack.
5. Television Elf - Elves love a TV marathon too! Put your elf infront of the TV and let them tune into their favourite show.
6. Breaded Elf - Your elf will love their cozy bread blanket and your kids will love roaming around kitchen to find their elf.
For more, check out the full Cheat Sheet below!
Credit to Country Living for the cheat sheet.
Credit to Elf On The Shelf for image 1.
Credit to MommySavers for image 2.
Credit to BabySideBurns for image 3.
Credit to MumsGrapevine for image 4.
Credit to Womans Day for image 5.
Credit to Ella the Scout Elf for image 6.